We wish we could have had the Big NJ Sing!
The Big NJ Sing scheduled for Monday, August 23 in Freehold had to be cancelled due to COVID-19 concerns.
We hope to reschedule the sing with the same music at a later date when we can all sing in person safely and joyfully.
- Online Auctions: The Do’s and Don’ts – All the tools you need to make your chorus online auction a success, from two NJCC member choruses that have already figured it out. April 1, 2021
- Annual meeting – Practical tips to keep your chorus going during the pandemic, and a real-life demo of our Chorus Connection membership portal. Jan. 24, 2021
- Still Singing: NJ’s Choral Community During COVID – How NJ choruses made a way out of no way in 2020. Nov. 22, 2020
- American Choral Directors Association Resource page for choral professionals during the pandemic
- BinG! German study of software for virtual large-group singing with minimal delay
- Barbershop Harmony Society Pandemic resource page for choral professionals
- Choralosophy Epidemiologist interview about safe singing for
- Chorus America Pandemic resource page for choral professionals
- Chorus Connection Survey of 600 choruses on COVID plans for 2021-22
- Covid-19 Risk Assessment Planning Tool Interactive map of current contagion risk level anywhere in the world
- Masks designed for singing:
- National Association of Teachers of Singing Medical and practical advice on safe singing
- Performing Arts Aerosol Study Preliminary Results 3 (video) National Federation of State High School Associations
- New Jersey Arts Resources County arts agencies, state and national arts resources
- New Jersey COVID-19 Information Hub Info on vaccines, testing, reopening, business loans/grants, and more
- New Jersey County and Local Offices Pandemic updates in your county or town
- New Music USA Innovations and experimentations in distanced choral singing
- Performing Arts Readiness Project Sample emergency plans for performing arts organizations
- Safe in Sound National Reopening Checklist for the Live Entertainment Industry Endorsed by American Choral Directors Association, Barbershop Harmony Society, Chorus America, National Association for Teachers of Singing, and reviewed by Centers for Disease Control
- Singing Mask Evaluation Form Questionnaire for mask users