Ars Musica Chorale
Capital Singers of Trenton
Caritas Chamber Chorale
New Jersey Choral Society
Orpheus Men's Club
Welcome to the New Jersey Choral Consortium
Watch videos and get resources from our workshops on the NJCC Previous Events page.
- Maintaining a Healthy Voice – Presented by Lucy Fitz Gibbon (March 26, 2023)
- Marketing Myths and Mistakes – Presented by Sue Metz (Jan. 15, 2023)
- Exploring Classical Choral Music by Black Composers – Presented by Vinroy D. Brown, Jr., with a distinguished panel: Ryan Brandau, Helen Vassallo Kernizan, and Matthew Zabiegala (Jan. 30, 2022).
- Online Auctions: The Do’s and Don’ts – All the tools you need to make your chorus online auction a success, from two NJCC member choruses that have already figured it out (April 1, 2021).
- NJCC annual business meeting – Practical tips to keep your chorus going during the pandemic, and a real-life demo of our Chorus Connection membership portal (Jan. 24, 2021).
- Still Singing: NJ’s Choral Community During COVID – How NJ choruses made a way out of no way in 2020 (Nov. 22, 2020).
- American Choral Directors Association Resource page for choral professionals during the pandemic
- BinG! German study of software for virtual large-group singing with minimal delay
- Barbershop Harmony Society Pandemic resource page for choral professionals
- Choral Canada We Can Sing Safely webinar 6/29/2021
- Choralosophy Epidemiologist interview about safe singing for children’s choirs in 2021-22
- Chorus America Pandemic resource page for choral professionals
- Chorus Connection Survey of 600 choruses on COVID plans for 2021-22
- Covid-19 Risk Assessment Planning Tool Interactive map of current contagion risk level anywhere in the world
- Making Music Using Low-Latency Technology Webinar by NJ Gay Men’s Chorus on virtual rehearsals that allow chorus members to sing and listen to each other at the same time.
- Masks designed for singing:
- 3D Mask
- Ember SingSafe Singers’ Mask – designed by NJCC member Ember Vocal Ensemble
- Performance Series Face Mask – Vocal
- Protec Singer’s Mask
- Resonance Singer’s Mask
- Sing-Safe Mask
- The Singer’s Mask
- Mask brackets to make any mask into a singer’s mask:
- National Association of Teachers of Singing Medical and practical advice on safe singing
- Performing Arts Aerosol Study Preliminary Results 3 (video) National Federation of State High School Associations
- New Jersey Arts Resources County arts agencies, state and national arts resources
- New Jersey COVID-19 Information Hub Info on vaccines, testing, and reopening in NJ
- New Jersey County and Local Offices Pandemic updates in your county or town
- New Music USA Innovations and experimentations in distanced choral singing
- Performing Arts Readiness Project Sample emergency plans for performing arts organizations
- Safe in Sound National Reopening Checklist for the Live Entertainment Industry Endorsed by American Choral Directors Association, Barbershop Harmony Society, Chorus America, National Association for Teachers of Singing, and reviewed by Centers for Disease Control