- View recordings and download handouts from our previous events.
- All NJCC-sponsored events are open to members and non-members. Members receive admission discounts for paid events.
- Everyone in an NJCC-member chorus is an NJCC member. To see if your chorus is an NJCC member, visit our Member Choruses page.
- To ask us about our events or suggest a future event or venue, please email us. For our venue criteria, see our FAQs under Administration.
- To see concerts and other events by our members, visit our Chorus Calendar page.
Big NJ Sing!
NJ Choral Consortium presents the Big NJ Sing!
(Click the flier to download a PDF copy.)
TUESDAY, JUNE 20, 2023 – 6:30 to 9:00 PM 6:30 PM – Registration 7:00 PM – Open Sing
St. Rose of Lima RC Church, 16 McLean Street, Freehold, NJ 07728 (MAP).
(This is a handicap-accessible location with free parking.)
ADMISSION: NJCC members $10, Non-members $15, Students & Observers $5
(Purchase tickets below.)
Open Sing of Haydn’s LORD NELSON MASS, led by Alicia Brozovich, Artistic Director, The LOTUS Project; Conductor, Westminster Chapel Choir; and Director of Cultural Initiatives, Jacobs Music.
Plus works by Beethoven, led by Guest Conductors:
- “Hallelujah” from The Mount of Olives, Op. 85
- Elegisher Gesang, Op. 118
- Choral Fantasy, Op. 80 – Finale
Download PDFs of the scores:
- Haydn – Lord Nelson Mass, Hob. XXXII:11
- Beethoven – Christ on the Mount of Olives, Op. 85 – “Hallelujah” (Option 1, Option 2)
- Beethoven – Elegischer Gesang, Op. 118
- Beethoven – Choral Fantasy, Op. 80 – “Finale (Option 1, Option 2)