Become a Member
- Online listing of member choruses with links to your website or social media page
- Online calendar of performances, auditions, fundraisers, workshops, and other events by member choruses
- Member chorus publicity via the NJCC Facebook page and e-newsletter
- Member chorus flyer displays at NJCC meetings and events
- Share your chorus news with other NJCC members on our Chorus Connection membership portal
- Sing with expert guest conductors in open sings, master classes, and performance workshops
- Learn from professionals in workshops on marketing, fundraising, management, and more
- Learn from each other in panel discussions by our member choruses
- Free or discounted admission to NJCC events for all members of your chorus
- NJCC e-newsletter with member concert calendar and updates from the world of choral music
- Free access to our membership portal on Chorus Connection
- Contacts with other choruses for partnering, collaborating, and sharing information
- Links to webinars, conferences, articles, and resources for choruses
- Discounts on tickets for selected concerts by our member choruses
All memberships are valid for a calendar year. Renewal notices are emailed in January.
Everyone in a member chorus is a member of NJ Choral Consortium and entitled to member discounts and benefits.
New members may join at any time. New organizational members get half-price dues for their 1st year.
We welcome new members from all types of choral groups that sing in NJ:
- All musical genres and missions
- Small, large, or mid-sized
- Auditioned or not
- Professional, semi-professional, or amateur
- Adults, youth, or multi-generational
- Men’s, women’s, or multi-gender
- Independent or affiliated with a congregation, school, orchestra, theater, opera company, or other organization
- Other musical organizations and interested individuals who do not participate in a member chorus are also invited to join us.