- All NJCC-sponsored events are open to members and non-members. Everyone in an NJCC-member chorus is an NJCC member. To see if your chorus is an NJCC member, click Member Choruses.
- To ask us about our events or suggest a future event or venue, please email us. For our venue criteria, see our FAQs under Administration.
- To see concerts, auditions, and other events by our members, click Chorus Calendar.
- Click above to view recordings of our online events:
- LATEST UPDATE: Exploring Classical Choral Music by Black Composers (Jan. 30, 2022) – Presented by Vinroy D. Brown, Jr., with a distinguished panel: Ryan Brandau, Helen Vassallo Kernizan, and Matthew Zabiegala. Chat available for download.
- NJCC annual business meeting (Jan. 30, 2022).
- Online Auctions: The Do’s and Don’ts (April 11, 2021) – All the tools you need to make your chorus online auction a success, from 2 NJCC member choruses that already figured it out.
- NJCC annual business meeting (Jan. 24, 2021) – Practical tips to keep your chorus going during the pandemic, and a real-life demo of our Chorus Connection membership portal.
- Still Singing: NJ’s Choral Community During COVID (Nov. 22, 2020) – How NJ choruses made a way out of “no way” in 2020.