Recordings & Resources from Previous NJCC Events
Online Auctions: The Do’s and Don’ts
If your chorus is wondering how to raise funds in the middle of a pandemic, watch our 4/11/21 virtual panel discussion to learn from two highly knowledgeable NJ chorus board members who successfully brought their chorus fundraising auctions into the new virtual world. Our panelists used these virtual auction platforms: Charity Auctions Today and 32 Auctions.
NJCC 1/24/21 Annual Meeting - Watch the video for practical tips to help your chorus
Find out how NJ choruses keep singing these days, and learn how to get started with our Chorus Connection membership portal.
Still Singing: NJ’s Choral Community During COVID
Our 11/22/20 online forum discussed how choruses have met the challenges of making music during these past many months. View the recording below, and check the list of COVID resources on our home page. Our panelists:
- Patti D’Andrea, President, Monmouth Civic Chorus, and Organist/Music Director, Redeemer Lutheran Church, Neptune, NJ
- Dr. Elayne R. Grossman, Conductor and Music Director, Sharim v’Sharot Foundation
- Dr. Anne Matlack, Artistic Director, Harmonium Choral Society and President, NJ ACDA
- Heather Mitchell, Artistic Director, Hopewell Valley Chorus
- John J. Palatucci, Music Director, The Orpheus Club Men’s Chorus, and former board member and VP, NJCC